MBA's workforce development game, Ground Up Construction, allows players to build and learn about commercial buildings through challenging puzzles.
Ground Up Construction gives you a hands-on introduction to commercial building, letting you put your skills to the test. See if you can master 100 puzzles where you’ll build everything from convenience stores to skyscrapers. Follow the plans correctly, and see your building come to life. Make a mistake, and be forced to demolish and start over.
Commercial construction happens from the ground up with the help of iron workers, carpenters, operating engineers, laborers, cement masons, and many other trades. It takes a number of skills to be a builder, including spatial awareness, plan reading, and the ability to understand order of operations.
Play and Experience
- 100 levels of increasing difficulty
- Challenging puzzle-style gameplay
- Transforming levels upon successful completion
- Information and videos about life as a carpenter, cement mason, laborer, operating engineer, and ironworker
- Direct links to career opportunities in the construction trades
Download Ground Up Construction Today!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play.